Our Story

The OmniIndex core team came together in 2020 with the mission of plugging the gap in Big Data. Together our knowledge covers the breadth of the industry with our team made up of industry experts in technology, administration, and business leadership. We were all fed up of seeing just 20% of the needed data in the analytics and have worked hard to develop our patented technology to bring complete analytics to the other 80%.

Sign up for our office hours to learn more about who we are, and what we can do for your business. 

The Team