Full Ransomware Protection & Encrypted Analytics
OmniIndex enables all data to be used in the cloud, regardless of how sensitive or complicated it is. This is because the patented and innovative OmniIndex technology uses a blended mix of advanced cryptography, established security protocols, and decentralized technology to ensure user’s data is both protected from ransomware and other attacks, and available to productivity and analytics tools.
Crucially, OmniIndex and the applications never see your data as it is always anonymised and fully encrypted while search and computations are performed.
Nasira Jahan MohsinCo-Founder HIH
Dr Patrick AdeneyeCEO Future-X Education
- Regardless of your data type, structured or unstructured, we can help you locate it and get it ready for use.
- This data can never be accessed by OmniIndex with only you having the encryption key.
- Data is stored in your own OmniIndex FHE Blockchain where it is sandboxed, decentralized, and immutable.
- Ransomware attacks are nullified and there is no third-party access.
- OmniIndex FHE is our own patented Fully Homomorphic Encryption algorithm.
- FHE enables full-text search and computations on encrypted data without decryption.
- It is based on Synchronous AES 256 using the CryptoPP libraries which are deemed uncrackable through brute-force attacks.
- AES 256 is the standard for protecting classified information in government agencies.
- The OmniIndex Web 3 Cloud Connectors enable users to access their encrypted data in their favored productivity and analytics tools.
- Users can perform full-text search and computations on that data without decryption.
- You can also share files either fully encrypted, or with partial encrypted redaction.
- Connectors include Google Workspace and BigQuery, Microsoft Power BI, and Oracle Analytics Cloud.
OmniIndex works with all data types, regardless of how confidential, regulated, or complicated it is.
Data is stored in the customer's own FHE Blockchain. Depending on whether you have purchased the full platform or our Google Workspace App, you will have different levels of access to our API and storage solutions.
Our blended mix of advanced cryptography, established security protocols, and decentralized technology means your data can be encrypted at all times. Both in storage, and while searched or analyzed.
Data is uploaded to the API for processing and encryption. This is a secure and automated process with OmniIndex never having access to the user’s data nor the encryption key.
Data is reformatted into binary objects which are uploaded to the user’s own OmniIndex FHE Blockchain where they are stored as encrypted, sandboxed, and immutable Blocks in the Chain.
The customer’s data is now stored in their own Blockchain. Data is fully protected from ransomware and can be accessed and distributed quickly and securely by the data owner.
Owing to OmniIndex's patented FHE, users can now use their encrypted data in their favoured collaboration, productivity or analytics tools without decryption. This includes Dropblock.
Get In Touch To Learn More
Choosing a new Data Platform is a big decision. You need to make sure that you choose the right one to ensure you have access to the data you want when you need it, and that you always have the security and privacy you need.
OmniIndex are here to help. Book a discovery meeting to discuss your needs with one of our team. We love nothing more than discussing our innovative technology with interested parties to see how we can help.